Brown Linseeds, Australian Certified Organic
Product of Australia.
How to use:
- In muesli, yoghurt, smoothies, juices and salads
- Add them in your cooking recipes like muffins, cakes, cookies, bread.
- Egg replacement "Flax seed" (another vegan way see "Chia egg")
- Rich in dietary fibre which get fermented gets fermented by the bacteria in the large bowel, bulks up stools and results in more regular bowel movements.
- Improves cholesterol, lowers blood pressure and help control blood sugar
- If you are a vegetarian or don't eat fish, flax seeds can be your best source of omega-3 fats.
- One tablespoon (7g) provides a good amount of protein, fiber and omega-3 fatty acids, in addition to being a rich source of some vitamins and minerals.
- Contains lignans are plant compounds that have antioxidant and estrogen properties, both of which can help lower the risk of cancer and improve health
Organic Brown Linseeds (or Flaxseed)
Ingredients: organic linseeds
Rebagged in a factory that also mills products containing gluten, egg or soy.
Packed by Coastal Wholefoods
ABN 51 197 625 668
Serving size 100g
Avg per 100g